FOX Therapy focuses on several important programs that enhance both physical and emotional well-being, including:
- Sit to be Fit - Seated strength and aerobic exercises for intermediate and wheelchair residents.
- Strength, Balance & Mobility and Balancing Act - Higher level standing classes to challenge balance and promote dynamic strength and coordination
- Walk & Roll - Walking program with both individual and group walking.
- Range & Relaxation - A range of motion and stretching program for our Memory Care residents to promote better joint mobility and maintain flexibility, done in a relaxing setting with calming music
- Meditation – Practicing different techniques from guided imagery to breathing awareness to help reduce stress and increase overall well-being.